Friday, March 29, 2013

another friday (five for friday)

Another week of linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the Five for Friday, even though today doesn't feel like Friday (loving spring break still).

 
My week this week:
 
[1] As I mentioned in my last entry--the All School Unit is over and it is spring break.  I so needed this break, even though it hasn't been very "spring" like yet.  We got about six inches of snow on Monday--and had a two hour delay.  The snow was mostly melted by Monday evening, except for a few small patches for the pups to still roll in.
 
[2] As much as I needed this break, I still love my first grade kiddos.  Check out this love letter I found in my mailbox this week.
 
 
[3] We're spending spring break at my Gram's house and taking time to visit with my Grandma and Pap Pap.  While the pups loved spending the day with me yesterday, they love it even more here.  They get to run around my grandparents' field, playing and smelling stuff without their leashes.  At our house, they have to stay on their leashes and chew on Frisbees.  They just discovered that they had one yesterday.
 
 
 
[4]  Along with my grandparents, we're spending a lot of time with this guy--my almost four year old cousin.  We may or may not be taking him to a candy store today.


[5]  I have two weddings to go to this month--and need to get two dresses to wear to these two weddings.  I'm hoping to do some shopping this weekend--real shopping, not just online shopping.  I did enough online shopping and I waited too long to order the dresses--they're sold out now.  I need to  do some impulse dress buying!
 
Have a wonderful and blessed Easter!
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Spring Break! Mine officially starts at 3:45 (although I don't have any more kids before then), and I can't wait! We had a snow day Monday as well. I'm ready for warm weather!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! I hope you enjoy your break as well! I'm hoping and praying that we're done with snow now. I am SOOOOO ready for summer and swimming!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the cute note! So glad I found your blog through the linky!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! My kiddos always leave me love letters--just not always as classic as this one.

      Delete
  3. That letter cracks me up! I love it!
    New follower!
    Em
    Curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I'm going to come check you out!

      Delete