Monday, October 15, 2012

christmas in the woods!

Yesterday, I went to Christmas in the Woods along with my mom, grandma, gram, aunts, cousins, sister, in-laws and some family friends.  Last year, my mom, gram, my cousin, Sara, and I went for the first time.  We talked it up so much to the rest of our family that, this year, we took a group of more than twenty people to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday.  Our large group had a grand adventure, and I would love to share some of that grand adventure with you.

My cousin, Sara, and I really went to Christmas in the Woods just to go shopping at Berries in the Meadow's booth.  We spent a good deal of our budgeted money there last year, and this year, since I had an idea of what I could find, I budgeted more money to spend there.  I am so excited about my purchases--I can't wait until all this painting madness is done at our house so I can hang up my new things!  Check out these pictures of all of the goodies Berries in the Meadow has to offer.
 

On our adventure, I bought a few things--but my favorite was definitely this giant block to hang on the wall in our entry way (above our red Target cabinet).  I also bought (and quickly consumed) a delicious grilled cheese sandwich.  Next year, Christmas in the Woods runs October 12-13 and 19-20.  I'm already planning our trip for next year!

 
 
And, for good measure, a picture of my grandma and my gram unwrapping birthday presents and enjoying their lunches.

1 comment:

  1. oh gram and her reuben. maybe next year i'll finally get to go!

    ReplyDelete